WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Copywriting: How to catapult your sales into the stratosphere

Fotis_ChatFotis_Chat subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Howdy all,

If you have been listening to this copywriting thing but have no idea how to use it in your own small business, this is going the best post you will read all day.

Here's what it's all about:

My name is Fotis Chatzinicolaou, and I am a copywriter from Greece.

I specialize in e-mail and info-product copywriting and make my living selling my own services and working for a 7-figure online marketer.

What does this have to do with you?

Recently, I went online searching for small business owners who struggle with sales and needed copywriters.

What I found out disturbed me.

Most of them had a bizarre idea of what copywriting was.

For them, it was all about cute slogans, article writing while combining SEO and modifying the copy to fit whatever graphic the designer had prepared.

Yuck.

It was then that I understood that people are misinformed about copy.

What is copywriting?

It's the bridge from the people in your market to your product or service.

If you have an offer they want, then copywriting will help you make out like a bandit offline and/or online. It's not cute slogans or brand awareness. It's sales multiplied.

Here is where you come in.

Ask me any question you have about copywriting and I will answer it to the best of my abilities. 

I will help you clear your head from any misconceptions you have about copywriting.

What's in it for me?

As I told at the beginning, I was looking for extra opportunities to use my copywriting skills.

But small business owners, apparently aren't 100% clear on what it is. As a copywriter (or a businessman in general) approaching a potential client without knowing what his beliefs are about me, is a sin. 

So, I want to help you to help me understand my market better.

This is not a sales pitch. If you don't know how powerful copy can be, you will be shocked to hear my fees. 

This post's sole purpose is to educate both me and you.

So ask away.

Sincerely,

Fotis Chatzinicolaou

P.S. Here is one lesson for you. 

The P.S. is the second most read part in any type of writing. It's a great opportunity to restate your pitch or add more oomph to your offer. Eight out of ten people will scroll down aaaaaall the way to the bottom of a 60 pages sales letter to see what's in the P.S.

If you are one of those eight, you experienced a bit of copywriting prowess.

Waiting for your questions

Comments