WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to integrate FB login button to website

SusanSmithSusanSmith subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member
I need help with two Facebook questions: 1. How to integrate a Facebook login on the website? Where user can login to the website using their Facebook account. 2. Once integrated how and where can I track the number of registered users on my website and their activity after they login. I dont want the user to fill the annoying registeration form, therefore how & where can I get the email & name of the visitors who logged in?

Comments

• candyo0candyo0 subscriber Posts: 0
    Facebook Connect is a FB Platform that allows users to connect their FB identity, friends and privacy to any site without having to create an account at your website. Facebook Connect Wizard is the easiest possible way to integrate FB Connect to your website. You can start by registering your URL and uploading a file to your server to enable interaction between your site and Facebook Connect. After doing that, find the relevant code samples, buttons and integration tools you want from the Playground for Facebook Connect to add on the back end of your site. And before you know it, you will have a quick & inexpensive way to create an userbase.
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    The Login Button is a straightforward approach to trigger the Facebook Login handle on your site or web application. On the off chance that somebody hasn't signed into your application yet, they'll see this catch, and clicking it will popup a Login discourse, beginning the login stream. Individuals who have as of now signed in won't see any catch, or you can likewise demonstrate a logout catch to them. The Login Button is just intended to work regarding the JavaScript SDK - in case you're building a versatile application or can't utilize our JavaScript SDK, you ought to take after the login stream direct for that sort of application.