WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Free Homepage Assessment Regarding SEO

MichaelVMichaelV subscriber Posts: 1
I understand a lot of companies and people have a general idea of what Search Engine Optimization is and how it may affect your website.  In our current business environment, it is becoming essential to be quickly found through search engines.  
I would like to offer a free assessment of any company that would like to enhance their current homepage.  Myndbend Multimedia has a team of experts that can tell you specifics on what works and does not work with your current homepage.  If anyone is interested please contact me at mvukmir@myndbend.com.  Thanks!Mike 

Comments

• Options
    Matt2009Matt2009 subscriber Posts: 0
    Way to rain on Michael`s parade John....
  • Options
    ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    There's nothing very like a sudden Google calculation overhaul to leave advertisers feeling a balance of befuddled and concerned. It resembles they sit tight for you to get the greater part of your ducks in succession and afterward unleash an overhaul that progressions everything.

Certainly, they're truly open about that reality that they're doing this for everybody's own great - every calculation change conveys us one stage nearer to more applicable list items, all things considered. Be that as it may, there is still some mystery behind precisely how Google assesses a site and at last figures out which destinations to appear for which look inquiries.

Another awesome element of Google Webmaster Tools is PageSpeed Insights. This device measures the execution of both your desktop and portable site as far as speed. With portable inquiry questions outperforming desktop seeks, page speed is turning out to be progressively imperative to organizations that need to clutch their guests.

The Tool creates a Full SEO Report for a specific page or site, breaks down the most critical SEO elements that are utilized by the real web indexes and offers itemized Diagnostics with every one of the Errors and Warnings that were found amid the Analysis.