WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Lots of ideas- looking for motivated partner

WillyWallace34WillyWallace34 subscriber Posts: 1
Hi everyone- just joined, and looking forward to the interaction!

I have a handful of what could be good business ideas...all involving helping local businesses to get new customers.

I have a full-time career, and can't use my real name and market anything outside of my job- for fear of getting fired.

So- I need someone without any of these restrictions that can be the "front person" for any of these ideas that we are able to bring to market.

If interested, I'm happy to share my ideas in greater detail- thanks!

Comments

• Jordo487Jordo487 subscriber Posts: 0
    Drop me a message with your business ideas and plan. jmlindsey16@gmail.com
  • LiesaReeseLiesaReese subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/community/profile/WillyWallace34">WillyWallace34</a> said:</strong><br />Hi everyone- just joined, and looking forward to the interaction!

I have a handful of what could be good business ideas...all involving helping local businesses to get new customers.

I have a full-time career, and can't use my real name and market anything outside of my job- for fear of getting fired.

So- I need someone without any of these restrictions that can be the &amp;quot;front person&amp;quot; for any of these ideas that we are able to bring to market.

If interested, I'm happy to share my ideas in greater detail- thanks!</blockquote><br />
  • LiesaReeseLiesaReese subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    HI, I'M INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU COULD USE ME OR IF I'LL EVEN BE INTERESTED. BUT, I'M WILLING TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. WHO KNOWS? MAYBE I CAN HELP. HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON. THANKS, LIESA
  • moreopportunitymoreopportunity subscriber Posts: 1
    I'd like to hear more. I'm in a similar position but I wouldn't be fired for trying to better myself. Drop me a line, if I can help, I will go all out.
  • Did you find anyone to partner with you?

I'm an entrepreneur looking for a good startup to partner with.

I'm all about quality.
  • WillyWallace34WillyWallace34 subscriber Posts: 1
    Hey folks...sorry I abandoned this thread last year...thanks to all that replied!

I'm back with one good idea I would like to partner with someone on. I need a partner for the same reasons as last year- I've got a full-time career, and can't use my real name in public.

My idea is a simple SMS platform that helps home service companies like landscapers, pest control, etc. fill their open calendar times with paying customers.

The ideal partner for this business doesn't have to invest any $$$, and doesn't have to program or build anything. You would be the "face" of the business, and I would work in the background as we get the business off the ground, into BETA stage, then finally rolled out with paying business customers.

Please feel free to email me at mojotxt at gmail dot com if interested in hearing more- thanks again!
  • redux visionredux vision subscriber Posts: 11
    I sent u an email, pls get back to me