WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Digital Billboards

1. Does any body know of any digital billboard pricing/Rates

2. does anyone think Paying $60 total for1 hour on a digital billboard is to pricey even if the bill board is on the busiest street in town

Someone Pleas give me your thoughts Good or Bad 

Comments

• abrummsabrumms subscriber Posts: 6
    60$ for 1 hour on the busiest street in town?  Depends on the hour.  I used to run the marketing/underwriting (ad sales) department for a radio station and different hours cost different amounts... I`d say 60$ for an hour during rush hour would be CHEAP and I`d do it in a second.  PLUS those new digital billboards are super snazzy (if we`re talking about the same thing) and will definitely give your business a proessional image.
  • DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Those new digital billboards are super snazzy and will definitely give your business a proessional image.
      You`ll have to explain that one to me. How does advertising on a digital billboard give a business a professional image? A professional image is something you either have or you don`t. And while a professional image can be cultivated, it certainly can`t be acquired by advertising on a digital billboard - or any advertising medium for that matter. Conversely, you can severely damage your professional image, if you choose the wrong advertising medium. Dale KingDKing12/1/2007 1:37 PM
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    Digital Billboards are PC-controlled electronic showcases with mechanical capacities that are removing from home publicizing to another level. With Lamar's advanced innovation, the conceivable outcomes are huge. Advertisements pivot in a slide indicate mold each 6 to 8 seconds.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Digital Billboards are computer-controlled electronic displays with technological capabilities that are taking out-of-home advertising to a new level. With Lamar's digital technology, the possibilities are endless.