WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Email Marketing Lists

abdurrazzakabdurrazzak subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2016 in Marketing
There is lot of competition online with many businesses establishing their websites to generate the online revenues and it is not at all an easy task for emerging businesses to make their mark unless they follow some special online marketing techniques to reach out their targeted customers.
It is not just enough for small businesses to adopt promoting or marketing strategies on their own websites and need to find reliable marketing solutions to reach out the vast customer base to promote their brand and business online. So many have started looking up for the email marketing strategy which is quite affordable and reaches out target audience quickly to boost sales and maximize the returns online email marketing lists[/url:3uznqkxi]

But getting so many email ids is not an easy job for small companies and hence they can actually buy for marketing from reliable sources to promote their products or services online.
One can buy bulk that are target specific like worldwide, US, UK l, Australia email, Singapore etc based on the audience that the company aims to reach out to promote their services. So by buying these email lists one can have access to the mail ids of real people who fall under different categories for the companies to choose and send across their emails and promote their products.

Comments

• Options
    PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    Hello,
    Your words are quite true in describing email marketing as one of the most cost efficient and fastest channels through which a business can reach the targeted prospects and subscribers. But building a healthy list of customers can be quite a tedious task. However, to make things simple, in the recent times, there are many internet popups and plugin tools which make it easy to collect email list of subscriber. They allow you to create attractive popups which help in captivating the of the customers and prospects instantly.

Recently, I've been through a blog which has laid a list of such plugins that will assist a business organization in building a healthy of subscribers. I am providing the link to that blog here: https://easysendy.com/blog/25-tools-to- ... m-website/
  • Options
    PaulSCambellPaulSCambell subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
    Email marketing is really fantastic way for easily sharing the contents and knowledge with large number of people without wasting much of the time. There are various email marketing software products available in the market and are as follows:
    Campaign monitor.
    Active campaign
    Pardot.
    Auto pilot and many more.
  • Options
    SilverlaneSilverlane subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    You can purchase an email list from third party provider, but if you want one that actually converts - you have to get a genuine email list. By that, I mean an email list of persons who are interested with the product or service that you are offering.

One way to attract potential customers is to give them something free first like a free ebook or anything downloadable of their interest. Like if you are selling fashion wear online, you can give them an ebook about fashion tips. Of course, they need to enter their email addresses on the form to receive their free ebook.
  • Options
    RH-CalvinRH-Calvin subscriber Posts: 59 Bronze Level Member
    Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Hosting | Free IPMI Setup
  • Options
    arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
    • Buy an email list. ...
    • Rent an email list. ...
    • Own an opt-in email list. ...
    • You'll violate the rules of consent under GDPR. ...
    • Reputable email marketing services don't let you send emails to lists you've bought. ...
    • Good email address lists aren't for sale.
  • Options
    AishleyAishley subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

It's better to build your own list for email marketing. Use subscriber box for this on your website, ask people to subscribe your newsletter. Offer something to download and ask their email, create a contest or quiz and ask emails to participate. This way you can build your email list.

• Options
    MikeGMikeG subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

I do marketing for living and can any of you honestly you have bought an email list that provided great returns. I would wager that the answer is no. Email marketing is great when you take the time to build your opt-in list organically. I say opt-in for a reason since its spamming to purchase a list and send unsolicited emails.

If you decide to go the route of buying which again I don't recommend you should clean up the list before trying to use it. You can do this by manually searching to see if the company is around and if you have contact information you can use Linkedin to see if they still work at that company. I don't know the proper name for them but there are software programs online that lets call email bounce cleaners that allow you submit your list and it will test the list to see what emails are legitimate or not.

On any type of email marketing campaigns you should be doing split testing to see what ad types and subject lines perform better among your audience.

I personally have used Mailchimp and Constant Contact for my email campaigns these two sites are great you can easily build/design your email, upload list and track your results. Word of warning they do ask if you have permission to send to the list you upload. If your list performs very poorly and to many people complain about receiving emails from you they will warn or boot you from using their software.

I hope this helps

Thanks,

Mike Gandy

Localdudesmarketing.com