WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Making money online - are you doing it ?

auguralaugural subscriber Posts: 4
edited November 2016 in Marketing
Hi everyone and thanks for visiting my post !

My name is Matt Bader I am 35 years old, and hungry as ever to make some serious cash in 2016 ! I'm looking to connect with as many people as I can here and expand my International Business Pipeline.

Since last year I decided that living the usual mundane 9-5 job just wasn't fulfilling as it once was. I'm kinda "over" commuting every day to and from work, to see the same people I saw yesterday, doing much the same task as the day before..

I kinda felt "un-employable" haha.. hopefully you get my drift. Although I would never give up on a good thing.. I do have a 6 figure job - it's just the point that I have no control over what I would like to do within the business, and no matter how well I complete a task, I still get paid the same rate.

I hope that I've struck a chord with some of you guys and girls by now.. I'm certain that there are a few people nodding their heads to this.

Anyways, so I jumped onto GOOGLE as we all do, and started looking for ways to make a good income online, through some sort of home based business. Basically I was looking for any avenue where I can set up something automated, which generated profits whilst I slept. I knew that if I could get this sorted, I would be able to work from anywhere in the world - providing I had a laptop and an internet connection.

Sounds too good to be true I thought.. but then I found a mentor program.
Inside was a whole community of people doing just what I was trying to do.. and making a VERY good income at the same time, mind you. I was very impressed, I jumped on board to learn some of the "black art" of online marketing.

Anyways, I've put together a little landing page - I'd really like it if you guys visited it and let me know what you're thoughts are. I'm always open to any discussion.

http://thesfm.com/mjbader?pg=laptop-lif ... rtupnation

Looking forward to any feedback - both positive and negative
?

Thanks for visiting my post again,

Matt

Comments