WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How do I fund my business with limited funds?

Fox91Fox91 subscriber Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2016 in Startup Funding
So this question seems somewhat obvious.

How do I fund the business I want to start with limited funds? I decided to become an entrepreneur out of not being able to get a job, so I have no income to use in funding my business, nor probably could get a business loan. So how can I fund my startup business with limited funds?

Any advice would be helpful.

Comments

• ReneePhillipsReneePhillips subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.
  • Lucy12Lucy12 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Fox 91

Have you decided what type of business you want to start. For Starting you can ask for funds from your freinds.Once your business starts,for extending the business you can apply funds from private cash providing companies. One of my freind started the business in similar way. He wanted to extend it but ran short of money,he applied loan at bank but bank refused him to provide loan. He contacted his friend he advised him to visit https://www.merchcash.com/resources/pos ... ad-credit/. He contacted them and got advance as per his requirement with one day in his account.
  • jaci09jaci09 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Foxy 91

I personally work for a 500 startups company called slidebean (presentations that design themselves); we actually went to a lot of demo days to get out funding for our startup. You can actually find lots of the around we've pitched our startup at places in the US, Chile, and Europe. We have a blog with a lot of our own startup experiences and what we did to get to our success now, you can check it out here: http://slidebean.com/startup-insights
  • marissafullermarissafuller subscriber Posts: 1
    All hope is not lost! There are always other ways to fund your business if you have limited funds yourself. Firstly I would ask family and friends for funds, if you have a business idea that people are interested in you will be amazed at how they open their pockets if some sort of return on investment is available. Try crowdfunding websites like kickstart that help individuals like you start their own business on limited funds when they have excellent ideas. Other ways include applying for loans from the bank or go straight to investors to ask them.
  • ktummondsktummonds subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    A popular way to receive funding these days is through crowdfunding. The concept is that you have an online campaign that people can donate to. This campaign should have a goal as to how much the campaign will raise. You will receive money from people all over the internet through online marketing. If you decide to research crowdfunding, you will discover that there are many campaigns that have gone viral and received Millions of dollars. It is very inciting, but a lot of work. Go check out crowdfunding and how you may be able to implement it into your business strategy.
  • Gregory101Gregory101 subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    It will be difficult. Write your businessplan and allocate the funds you have. You need money to sustain yourself for about 3 months, sometimes longer. You can either get a partner that buys in or take a loan. If you have a job, don’t resign and start your business part time