WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Outsourcing to India

jthomas086121jthomas086121 subscriber Posts: 5
I have a small consulting business with a staff of 18.  I am wondering if anyone here is outsourcing any of their HR, Accounting, and Business Management operations to India.  If so what functions?  What success are you having?  Are you experiencing any cost savings versus outsourcing here in the states? And do you have any companies or contacts you could refer?

Jason

Comments

• ginavginav subscriber Posts: 0
    Great question Jason... I`ve been looking for the same information. I`ve been considering outsourcing my telemarketing and scheduling to India; I also now have a new product, which I`m in the process of patenting, etc...so, manufacturing is another consideration but I have been somewhat skeptical about it with all the scams you hear about from other countries. I would love to hear from someone who has already been down this road before.

It is also sometimes very difficult to understand foreigners with strong accents. How are you handling communications considering language barriers? .

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gina
    ginav3/8/2008 10:32 AM
  • yazminbarajasyazminbarajas subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    Outsourcing to India is good if you can find a trustworthy firm. I say that some businesses outsource theor accounting to us such as bookkeeping, payroll and other task with regards to data entry accounting records. I also just want to say that they are satisfied with what our company is doing for them. Our motto is always live up to the needs of the clients so that they will be more satisfied and they will refer us to other businesses.

OBP Offshore Outsourcing Firm - Our Webpage Here
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    India is the main nation for seaward outsourcing. The seaward outsourcing industry began in India and it has have the capacity to develop the IT and BPO send out part to $47 billion and catch the greater part the seaward outsourcing industry. This shouldn't imply that that India does not have challenges or is the best area for each seaward outsourcing exertion, yet it has an unparalleled history and size.