WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Tips to Start Email Marketing

gayatri36gayatri36 subscriber Posts: 29 Bronze Level Member
edited October 2016 in Business Planning
I am looking for Email Marketing campaign for our furniture Business. Can anyone explains me about the spending on Email Marketing. Also give some tips to improve the Campaign.

Comments

• elizabethstephenselizabethstephens subscriber Posts: 3
    Email marketing is an inexpensive method that helps businesses to interact with their customers . It is beneficial for sharing information with your old as new customers about your latest products /services . There are some Email components like Opt-in Form Integration ,List management ,Designs etc. that needs to be followed . Go through this page for more details .
  • harryventharryvent subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member
    Email marketing is the best way of promoting any type business to many business peoples. Try to give more importance for generating mailing lists because it is very important else some email included in the spam folder. Try any marketing tool for your email campaigns purposes. It helps to easily launch campaigns. I've been using Apptivo, this marketing tool assists to promote my business to many target audiences and improve business growth.
  • PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    The best way to start email marketing is to select a good marketing tool.I started with Mailchimp and then tried several ones, and now i ended up with Easysendy Pro which is proved to be best among all -
    -cost effective
    -productive
    - provide 10+ SMTP relays
    Nothing is great than this.
  • AThompsonAThompson subscriber Posts: 10
    I'm no expert, but I've found that being as straight up as possible usually helps:

- Tell them who they are
    - What you're offering
    - How that's going to help them
    - Schedule a call/meeting

Conversional language, and friendly attitude also works!

Hope that helps,

A
  • bharat.nimblechappsbharat.nimblechapps subscriber Posts: 186 Silver Level Member
    Use MailChimp for your email marketing campaign.
    I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company
  • abdelrhmanabdelrhman subscriber Posts: 35 Bronze Level Member
    Email marketing is an amazing way to engage with your clients but the most useful advice I have ever heard about emails marketing is you should fill in love with your list and this summarize the thread :)
    Special Discount - 50% For SN Members for Logos , Banners , Website Designs , Business Cards
    www.webpixiee.com