WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need Equity Partner?

GlobalDataInfusionGlobalDataInfusion subscriber Posts: 2
Hi everyone,

I am looking for like minded entrepreneurs that are seeking Equity Partners for existing business and startups.

My experience includes but not limited to working for companies in Government, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Education and much more. I am extremely hard working, dedicated and very passionate. I have my MBA and would like to explore options as I have an entrepreneurial spirit.

I am looking for REAL individuals, not someone that is copying and pasting ads on the forums.

Located in Chicago, Illinois.

Please feel free to contact me at:

GlobalDataInfusion@gmail.com

Thanks.

Raymond

Comments

• NickkNickk subscriber Posts: 6
    I am owner of small manufacturing company in So Cal looking for working partner please contact with for more details.
  • Adam kAdam k subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I am the owner of a small trucking start up in central pa. Could use some help with funding or partner, 
    Adam
  • Dr. JB OlsonDr. JB Olson subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Would you have any interest in starting a project from scratch? I have several ideas and can work full-time-ish without pay on the development of pretty much any interesting web/software project, but I need a reliable partner who is willing to commit long-term to the project and put in consistent effort on the business/sales side of things. I have a lot of IP which I can use to speed development and marketing. In fact I may have a product or two that we could bring to market today, but I don't want to take time away from development to work on sales. Basically I'm a people person who has been lone-wolfing it way too long. If you're still interested, give me a call at 510 / 512 / 8866.