WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Tools, offers and low-cost marketing opportunities for startup business

deepanshugdeepanshug subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in Marketing
I've just started my startup business and looking for the ways to promote it online. Could someone, please provide the list of tools, best places and low-cost marketing opportunities for my startup business.

Help requested,
Web and Technology Enthusiastic, Digital Marketer and Blogger by Profession
www.infopixi.com

Comments

• Holly HimmelHolly Himmel subscriber Posts: 5
    Social media is one of the best ways to get started. Stay active on social media and reply/post to users who are engaging in topics relevant to your website. You'll be surprised how quickly you can get follows on Twitter and such. If you spend time replying to people without simply trying to advertise, you'll build up followers and then can advertise in between.

There are SEO tools available to help get your website ranked for specific keywords, but if you're not already familiar with how that works, you may want to look into an SEO service.

You can look into low-cost link building services as well, ad rotation programs or pay per click so you can manage your budget.
  • PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    Without saying too much, I would directly mention about email marketing, being one of the most cost effective marketing channels that a startup can surely indulge itself into. It is the marketing channel that happens to break the ice between the organization and the subscriber. In simple words, it is the platform for establishing a two way communication with the subscribers. You'll be able to send emails to your subscribers in no time thereby maintaining your contact with them.
    There are number of email marketing tools in the market. Some of the most popular email marketing tools are MailChimp, Sendinblue, AWeber, Sparkpost, EasySeny Pro, Ariticmail, MadMimi and so on.

Among all these tools, our marketing team has chosen a hybrid email marketing solution called EasySendy Pro which has been designed to send bulk emails at a very affordable price. Inside Pro, there are number of SMTP servers (around 12+). We simply chose SMTP server as per our business requirement, created an account with it and connected it with Pro after creating an account with it as well. It is then that we start sending emails to our subscribers.
    It is also a very cost effective email marketing tool whereby the user can optimize his/her email marketing campaign as per the requirements. In fact, with Pro the user will be able to send 30,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free every month.
    Therefore, seeing everything I would suggest email marketing channel for a start up and hybrid email marketing solution for a better result.
  • clapcreativeclapcreative subscriber Posts: 36 Bronze Level Member
    Honestly Telling you I have no idea I am here for just read comments.
  • deepanshugdeepanshug subscriber Posts: 3
    Thanks Holly for your suggestion. Social media is indeed a low-cost marketing opportunity for startups to connect with existing and potential customers and build the brand.
    Web and Technology Enthusiastic, Digital Marketer and Blogger by Profession
    www.infopixi.com
  • SamakshSamaksh subscriber Posts: 5
    edited September 2016
    There are several marketing tactics you can make use of to grow your startup. For tools, I'll suggest you take a look at the following list:

Advertising tools - AdRoll, Perfect Audience,
    Email-Marketing tools - Mailchimp
    Social Media Marketing Tools - Buffer, Canva
    CRO tools - Optimizely, Unbounce
    Analytics tools - Google Analytics
    SumoMe - Great for popup email boxes and building lists

For Offers , I will recommend you to choose low cost, discounted deals from f6s.com to boost up your sales and revenue. Go for below options:

1. The Real PBX Free Toll-Free Number Offer for Startups - Getting a toll free number for your business will not only improve your relationship with the customers but it will also give a wider chance to improve your brand image globally. Here is the link: https://www.f6s.com/therealpbx/deals/61 ... for-a-year
    2. Zyncd Free Lead Generation - Meet new contacts and build new customers with this offer. Here is the link: https://www.f6s.com/deals/3939/free-sal ... generation
    3. Social CRM from Nimble - With this offer, you can get free social and sales marketing platform for your startup. Here is the link: https://www.f6s.com/deals/735/social-crm-from-nimble

Hope this helps!!
  • bharat.nimblechappsbharat.nimblechapps subscriber Posts: 186 Silver Level Member
    deepanshug wrote:
    I've just started my startup business and looking for the ways to promote it online. Could someone, please provide the list of tools, best places and low-cost marketing opportunities for my startup business.

Help requested,

Use Google Adword for Generating genuine business.
    I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company
  • PatriciaTaylorPatriciaTaylor subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Social media platforms are best for promoting your business and get your business online. It offers various free ways to showcase your business and promote your products or services easily.
    Boost your Instagram presence - Use Instagram panel for resellers
    split your auto likes, comments naturally.
    Register for free and get 5$ to test the services.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Be a Savvy Social Networker. Make business accounts and take an interest in the enormous online networking locales Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. Include Instagram in there as well if your business is picture situated. Likewise, look at this rundown of simple Facebook showcasing thoughts for a business.
    Discover Advertising. In the event that you need to attempt some paid promoting however you're not hoping to burn up all available resources, Stumble Upon's Paid Search Discovery could be for you. Paid Discovery conveys clients straight to your site, prepared to lock in. What works best on Stumble Upon? Photography, visual resources, and silly substance.
  • PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    Apart from other marketing plans, you should directly opt for Email Marketing.There are useful tools out there in the market which will help you in making brand name easily.I personally use email marketing technique, for that, i use a tool name Easysendy Pro which helped me in sending bulk emails to generate good business leads with NO SPAM.It is low cost ($23) than any other email marketing tool and also gives you 2000 subscribers free for each month.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Be a Savvy Social Networker. Make business accounts and take an interest in the enormous online networking locales Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. Include Instagram in there as well if your business is picture situated. Likewise, look at this rundown of simple Facebook showcasing thoughts for a business.
    Discover Advertising. In the event that you need to attempt some paid promoting however you're not hoping to burn up all available resources, Stumble Upon's Paid Search Discovery could be for you. Paid Discovery conveys clients straight to your site, prepared to lock in. What works best on Stumble Upon? Photography, visual resources, and silly substance.
  • arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
     They also know that these various digital marketing tools greatly help them with their ... helps in selecting competitive bids to use with your AdWords campaigns. ... This helps businesses, SMEs, and startups to execute amazing social .... worth upgrading if your budget and digital marketing work increases.