WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

StartupNation Survey -- $100 Gift Card Up for Grabs!

Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
edited September 2016 in Grab Bag
StartupNation community, take our brief survey and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one Amazon Gift Card valued at $100 (USD)!

Must be 18 years or older to participate. Entries must be received by Friday, Oct. 14 and the drawing will take place the following Friday, Oct. 21.

It will only take roughly three minutes to complete. Thanks in advance!

https://startupnation.com/october2016-survey/?utm_source=community&utm_campaign=newtopic&utm_medium=12369
Ryan O'Bleness
Community Manager
StartupNation, LLC

Comments

• WebMedicWebMedic subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    Done!

Will you be sharing the results? when do we know who won?

Thank you
    WordPress bugs? slow website? worried about security? Let us fix it for you at WebMedic.

We take care of your website, so you can focus on growing your business - Get free consultation on WebMedic.
  • Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    There were sections of the site I hadn't seen. Now I need to explore more than just the forum and the main articles page. Look forward to seeing the results!
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    WebMedic wrote:
    Done!

Will you be sharing the results? when do we know who won?

Thank you

Entries must be received by Friday, Oct. 14. Winner will be selected and notified via email around Friday, Oct. 21. Good luck!
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Charlie P wrote:
    There were sections of the site I hadn't seen. Now I need to explore more than just the forum and the main articles page. Look forward to seeing the results!

I'm glad! We have nearly 4,000 quality articles on our site, book excerpts from best-selling articles, a page for our radio show and we have a lot more things to come!
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC