WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for resellers

Hello,

We are a small startup looking to grow and we are currently looking for new ways to get our name out there.

Check us out at http://www.teamgraphika.com/, if you are interested you can reach us at <!-- e -->sales@teamgraphika.com<!-- e -->

Also feedback and critique our site, we appreciate your thoughts and comments on how to improve it.

Thanks,
TeamGraphika

Comments

• Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    Are you offering your services on sites like Fiverr? If not, it would be a good way to get your name out there and drive traffic to your site.

The website is pretty good. One change that should be made is to remove the blog. It only has 5 posts on it since december of last year and that gives a bad impression. If you want to keep it then make it a point to put at least one blog post out a week. Remember that not all blog posts have to be completely on topic as activity and content generation are the goals of the blog.

Social Media! You have to stay active on social. I know it seems like a lot of work that doesn't have verifiable ROI, but it is simply the best way to get your name out there. Even if it is just posting some of the awesome logos that you produce. You can tag the company that you made it for and that puts your name out there to those that follow that company. Best of all is that it's free!

Hope that helps.
  • TeamGraphikaTeamGraphika subscriber Posts: 3
    Thanks Charlie! Your feedback is appreciated!
  • john21walljohn21wall subscriber Posts: 1
    Hello,

I'm searching for a new reseller hosting provider as I have various problems with eleven2 (needless to say, service uptime is less than 90%/month).
    My requirements :

- 7-8 websites (joomla/wordpress and one custom codeigniter)
    - European
    - 40GB Hard disk, 1000GB traffic will suffice.
    - One of the sites is joomla 1.5 and needs support for PHP 5.3
    - I would like cloudlinux with php selector if possible
    - Free migration (cPanel) of the sites will be kindly appreciated

I would be great to be a budget solution but really I don't mind paying an extra buck for a reliable service.
    I have done a lot of search but most of the providers don't give php 5.3 or they are very expensive for what they give (50-60euro per month).

Any suggestions?