WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

USA Entrepreneurs Needed

danbu1danbu1 subscriber Posts: 8 Member
Looking for 50 entrepreneurs to help me launch my project. I need one Entrepreneur from each State in the USA.

I am building a platform that uses a point system to track member's performance. Entrepreneurs gain points when they help another entrepreneur out. Whether it's passing on knowledge or a sales lead, they gain the appropriate points. These points are then used to highlight them on the platform. The more you help someone, the more points you gain which can be used to get help from other entrepreneurs.

Let me know if you are interested and the State you reside in.

Thank you!
Dan

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi, Dan!

I love the idea.

I just had a few questions:

1. Is this just going to be a website, or will it be on another platform?
    2. Are the entrepreneurs rewarded or given any kind of special badge or praise when they accumulate a certain number of points?
    3. Would participants have the option of meeting face-to-face for brainstorming sessions or developing plans?
    4. Is this a free platform? Is participation voluntary, or will they be paid?
    5. If it is free, do you have plans to monetize it and generate revenue?
    6. Have you thought about live chats or Q&A sessions from special guests? This could be beneficial to you entrepreneurs.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • danbu1danbu1 subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    Man, you asked all the right questions.

I hope I am allowed to include this link. You can read more about the project here: https://www.facebook.com/YoMeed-952832344825483

1) It will be on a socialengine platform with IOS and Android App
    2) Eventually yes. I am purposely keeping the platform light. My last project, I had all the bells and whistles but it just meant more things could go wrong and it was a nightmare to manage. (my last project: http://socialsolace.com)
    3) Eventually yes. But immediately we can do live chat rooms.
    4) It's free to sign up but they will have very limited points to get a taste of it.
    5) Premium member have subscription fee
    6) That is a great idea for the free members to keep free member engaged and hooked.

Are you from the states? Perhaps you can help me.
  • Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    Perhaps instead of having one from each state, maybe only have one or two from each market. By keeping competing markets to a minimum it will allow more cooperation between participants.

Also, how is the progress going?
  • bharat.nimblechappsbharat.nimblechapps subscriber Posts: 186 Silver Level Member
    We are from India.

Let me know what kind of work we can do together for your project.
    I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company