WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hi everyone!

MauroRMauroR subscriber Posts: 3
edited November 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hi there, I am new to join your community, my name's Mauro, from Italy, yet now relocated in the Baltic region! Am developing ideas to set my own travel business , hope I'll give and get great contributions in your great community!

Cheers,

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hello, Mauro!

We are glad to have you! I think you will find the conversations in the community to be engaging, beneficial and interesting. Feel free to ask questions, provide insights, give advice and show off your expertise. Please, stay away from posting spam or overly-promotional content.

What ideas do you have for your travel business?

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    MauroRMauroR subscriber Posts: 3
    Thank you for welcoming me, Ryan!

Well, i am working longtime in the travel industry, at corporate level, and it's high time to try my own smarter and independent way. My project is setting up a platform, where operators could find not only guidance to develop and promote their business, but also potential customers. I'd be happy to go in further detail, really hope here's good place to find advice and connections :)
  • Options
    sarahamaliaa89sarahamaliaa89 subscriber Posts: 1
    hi everyone!
    i'm newbie here... please tell me how can I do in this forum...
  • Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    hi everyone!
    i'm newbie here... please tell me how can I do in this forum...

Hi, Sarah:

Just as I told Mauro, I think you will find the conversations in the community to be engaging and beneficial. This is your platform. So, ask relevant questions, provide insights, give advice and show off your expertise. Don't be afraid to ask for help or to provide it. What I do ask is that you refrain from posting spam or overly-promotional content. That will get you banned from the forum quicker than anything else.

Do you own a business, or are you thinking of starting one? Please, let me know.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    verryverry subscriber Posts: 1
    Hellow.... i newbie :lol:
    learning is Beautiful :lol::mrgreen: owner : http://goo.gl/4t7T58
  • Options
    Business ConsultantsBusiness Consultants subscriber Posts: 45 Bronze Level Member
    Hi all, Welcome to the community. This is a great place to share and get new ideas for your business. :)
  • Options
    Nina S.Nina S. subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I am new on this forum and I have a question. Any ideas on which business network to find potential clients for different types of entity relocation? As I am into this business: Immigration by Investment, Second Passport and have notice a huge demand from different parts of the world.Thank you!