WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

THE TREND OF ONLINE MARKETING

hieuvu.vtmhieuvu.vtm subscriber Posts: 8
edited October 2016 in Marketing
Hello everyone,
I am a new staff of an advertising company. I am working as a sale marketing staff which is much related to Online Marketing (specifically Google Adwords, Facebook)
As you know, I am newbie in this section and willing to learn more. I think, therefore, this is a great community for this topic to grow up.
Eventually, I believe that each of us could learn something here (stories/success/failure/sharing about the topic of GG Adwords/ Facebook Advertising).
Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

Comments

• Ankita1234Ankita1234 subscriber Posts: 49 Bronze Level Member
    Online marketing reduce the manforce which can be used in other way of business. we all know work can be distributed so that each person can work efficiently. Person cannot give more time to marketing rather than sales. so online marketing provides way to optimize that time.
  • PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    Hi there,
    It is quite true that online marketing reduces manpower. Also, it produces the results in no time. Online marketing if done properly can prove to be really profitable.
    There different modes of online marketing (you must be aware of it). However, in the recent years one of the most sought after method of online marketing is email marketing. Though it has been there in the market for last 20 years, however in last 10 years there has been a great improvement in email marketing with the introduction of some popular email marketing tools.
    Our marketing team has also started with online marketing. However, they have started it with the use of a hybrid email marketing solution called EasySendy Pro. Hybrid email marketing is also a new concept in the world of email marketing and it is predicted that hybrid email marketing will gain a considerable importance in the near future. Also, it is one of the most cost effective email marketing solution generating quick results. Our marketing team has seen has seen a huge improvement in email deliverability rate, open rate and click through rate. Therefore, email marketing is the best online marketing channel.
  • ashsummerashsummer subscriber Posts: 33 Bronze Level Member
    Definitely online marketing is a must! But as far as I know, the best marketing strategies are those that combine both online and offline marketng methods. In order to get an effective marketing plan elaborated for my business, I cooperated with the experts from the marketing leadership community , and they did their best to make me feel pleased with their service.
  • DobrzaDobrza subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Here's some useful facts:

- You can hire freelancers to develop your Online Marketing Strategy .

- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation for Google AdWords:
    1. Start with several keywords.
    2. Pay attention to those performing well.
    3. Write them down until you are left with a list of the high performing keywords.
    4. Create marketing strategy specifically for those keywords.

- You should always offer an incentive on a website/ profile page / subscription form e.g. a free ebook, audiobook, video course, newsletter.

- You can hire a freelance blogger to write a post for you.

- You can also contact Vloggers on YouTube to make a video and advertise your business (make sure your business idea is associated with the topics of their videos and YT Channel)

Hope that helps!
  • ashsummerashsummer subscriber Posts: 33 Bronze Level Member
    I'd highly recommend you to join the marketing leadership community to get into marketing world enjoying all its benefits. These marketers are absolutely experienced in all marketing aspects, including analytics, sales, digital etc...
  • jaydeep006jaydeep006 subscriber Posts: 24 Bronze Level Member
    Online marketing is now the biggest trends on web, it is increasing day by day as every website needs promotion and marketing for their products. As a career one can have a bright future, it gives you good profit. So having a digital marketing agency is really a lucrative option.
  • PatriciaTaylorPatriciaTaylor subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Absolutely, online marketing is the trend today and is a must for business to build their reputation in the industry. People like to see online reviews and discuss brands online like in social media and forums.
    Boost your Instagram presence - Use Instagram panel for resellers
    split your auto likes, comments naturally.
    Register for free and get 5$ to test the services.
  • PaulSCambellPaulSCambell subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
    The trend of online marketing is increasing day by day. People are more interested in purchasing the goods directly by the manufacturer. In online marketing, the cost of the goods that user get is very less compared to other goods purchased from the market. It saves time of the user and is very convenient as you don't have to go anywhere to buy goods.
  • Sandra YanceySandra Yancey subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
    According to latest research, investments in digital marketing reached the same level as TV advertising. And here are some more trends:
    • Social media marketing trend
    • Paid search marketing Trend
    • Internet of Things (IoT) marketing applications trend
    • Content marketing trend
    • Video Marketing
  • DenefitsDenefits subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    • Big, big data. Big data's been a big trend for many years now, but it's mostly been confined to big businesses and major players. ...
    • Non-visual experiences. ...
    • App capitalization. ...
    • Native ads and smart content. ...
    • Micro-moments. ...
    • Content and influencer networks. ...
    • Individual communications.

• JesicaJesica subscriber Posts: 101 Silver Level Member
    Dobrza said:
    Here's some useful facts:

- You can hire freelancers to develop your Online Marketing Strategy .

- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation for Google AdWords:
    1. Start with several keywords.
    2. Pay attention to those performing well.
    3. Write them down until you are left with a list of the high performing keywords.
    4. Create marketing strategy specifically for those keywords.

- You should always offer an incentive on a website/ profile page / subscription form e.g. a free ebook, audiobook, video course, newsletter.

- You can hire a freelance blogger to write a post for you.

- You can also contact Vloggers on YouTube to make a video and advertise your business (make sure your business idea is associated with the topics of their videos and YT Channel)

Hope that helps!

Yes, I completely agree with you, Thanks.
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Online marketing is an effective way nowadays as it allows you to reach to the target audience and helps you to generate leads. Online marketing is increasing day by day as its become necessary of business and has strong impacts on the success of the company. Techniques Like SEO, email marketing, video marketing, social media marketing, etc. are more effective and result oriented. It also helps you in brand awareness by spreading out in the online world.

I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • David WilliamDavid William subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member
  • arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
    Marketing trends change fast in the digital world. Either keep up or you're going to get left behind. We dive into the latest so you can get more business!