WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

About to launch my idea on mastermind groups - Need some help

ishareabishareab subscriber Posts: 4
edited August 2016 in Business Planning
I'm almost done building a service for the purpose of mastermind groups. Since it seems very important for entrepreneurs to be a member of, at least one, mastermind group, I've decided that I might bring value to that area.

Now I need a group of beta testers for my service. I'm not searching for a specific profile. It would be great if I could get a mix of people. Preferably both people that is currently a member of a mastermind group and people that isn't.

As a beta tester you will obviously get pre-access to this service and will be offered a life-time membership for free. As a beta tester I would like to get your input on the service as a whole, what's missing and what shouldn't be there. Also any bugs that you find is awesome to get reported.

The beta testing will start in a couple of weeks and I will need 10-15 people to start with.
PM me and I will get in touch when it closes in.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BlueBoxTeamBlueBoxTeam subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi there, This sounds interesting. I have been in a mastermind group in the past, but not currently. I would be happy to help test. i have added you as friend.
  • MvDMvD subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi, happy to join.

Regards, Marc.
  • ishareabishareab subscriber Posts: 4
    Hey, sounds awesome. Could you PM me your email addresses and I will get in touch with some further instructions. :)
  • ishareabishareab subscriber Posts: 4
    I'm realizing that it isn't possible to send PM's here, or at least I haven't found a way. Or am I in the wrong here?
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    ishareab wrote:
    I'm realizing that it isn't possible to send PM's here, or at least I haven't found a way. Or am I in the wrong here?

Hi, Ishareab.

I'll look into this. Stay tuned.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Private messages are now enabled. Sorry for any prior inconveniences. You should see a message icon, that looks like an envelope, next to your notification icon. You can click this to send and view messages. You can also access your messages under the User Control Panel, or you can search for/click on the name of a specific user and then have the option to send a message to that user while viewing his/her profile.

If you choose not to receive private messages, you can turn it off on the "Board preferences" module, located under your User Control Panel. You can also choose to receive email notifications when you receive a private message. You will find this under "Edit notification options" on your UCP.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC