WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Best Photosharing Site for Product Images?

matsonianmatsonian subscriber Posts: 4
edited September 2016 in Building A Website That Works
I currently use Volusion as our company's shopping cart and web host. Volusion charges based on band with. Because our 250+ products have lots of quality product images uploaded through Volusion, our band-width usage is high.
I have seen some companies on Volusion not use the built-in "View Additional Pics" feature, opting to only put ONE primary image and use a service like SmugMug to add additional product images into a gallery under the product description.
Question.... I am researching all the possible photosharing sites like SmugMug, Flickr, etc, to see which one has the most dynamic photosharing capabilities that will flow with our site (metalcloak.com).
By which I mean, has a clean, easy to use, gallery function, that allows you to copy and paste the gallery code directly into the body of the html code.
Are there any that you would recommend? Maybe a new one on the scene that I may have missed?
Anyone else done something like this for product images?
Thank you for your help!

Comments