WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Greetings all.......

heman07heman07 subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hello, I am newbie in here. I found this site very informative so I decided to register. Hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Thank you
I was pleased with the fashion trends topic, please visit my blog at http://www.jaket.net

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome aboard, Herman!

I am looking forward to your engagement with the StartupNation community. Feel free to ask questions, provide insights, give advice and just browse around.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    Welcome to the forum! I hope that you find what you are looking for and please post any questions that you find unanswered. Also, don't ever hesitate to provide your point of view on a topic. We all see things slightly different and it helps each of us to hear from that unique viewpoint!
  • Options
    JosjonesJosjones subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there Heman,

I just wanted to say welcome! I've been a member for a while now but haven't been as active as I want. When I do stop by, I always find value as I'm sure you will too.