WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Building a strong network of online entrepreneurs

kshifterskshifters subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
edited July 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hello everyone! We are a startup company that focuses on helping business owners and companies outsource their daily operations, like a VA, but we do all of the work of handling the operations. If you don't have the operations set-up yet, we help you in building that system for you.

We would like to ask anyone who is interested in connecting with us , consultants and the like, to send us a private message so we can discuss about ideas and/or concerns.

If you are interested in our services, please visit our site at http://www.keyshifters.com

Looking forward to hear and connect with you.

Thanks!
Shift your focus on what really matters
Nico Hipol | General Manager

www.keyshifters.com

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hello there! Welcome to the community.

I have seen a few of your posts so far and I appreciate your insights. Please, tell me more about your business.

I do ask that you be careful about posting what could be considered as spam. This forum is for advice, collaboration and ideas, and for entrepreneurs, small business owners, marketers, etc. to connect with their peers. Please be careful about self-promotion and promoting various links, unless it is relevant to the conversation. :)

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    kshifterskshifters subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    Thank you for the welcome RyanOBleness.

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't able to go online, I had issues with my computer for the past days.

Thank you for the warning, I'll be careful on my next posts :)

We are an online outsourcing company, basically like a VA, but we work as a company and we are also a start-up :) (I do hope I don't sound like I am shamelessly promoting our business)

Best,
    Shift your focus on what really matters
    Nico Hipol | General Manager

www.keyshifters.com