WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Best business software for a growing company

BiznezBiznez subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in Business Planning
I have started a new business, and have already covered a lot of the basic startup areas for my new company. I have my articles of organization and have registered for an LLC. With the help of my wife (who’s an accountant) I have been able to get things setup professionally and quickly.

I am at a point where I am looking for a company wide software solution that will grow along with my business. I came across a good article that outlined a lot of the things I was wondering about http://www.business-tracking-software.c ... -software/

I am interested to know what other people are using for their business. I am also curious to know your overall thoughts on the software you work with. (easy to use or not?) I also need something that will apply to more areas of my business than just accounting.

I would like to be able to place orders, track inventory and invoicing, create help desk tickets and log them, and have calendar functions for project management and scheduling.

Based on the road map I have created for my company all of these features will be important for growth in the next year. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Bill
Biznez

Comments