WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

A Simple Business Strategy Template

QuickFMSQuickFMS subscriber Posts: 36 Bronze Level Member
edited June 2016 in Business Planning
Business strategy must include a management plan. It will really affects your business productivity. Thus, it's necessary to include a proper management plan in your business strategy.

Comments

• Options
    Phillip222Phillip222 subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Recently I was in the same situation as you.(I was starting an online store for purchasing camping gear)
    Firstly I decided to have website made, as I felt personally that having a strong online presence is essential to a viable business.
    If you want I can show you how to create a cheap yet very effective website for your business.....
    Regards
    Phillip
  • Options
    robhoehnrobhoehn subscriber Posts: 1
    Business strategy relates to Business model and Brand Relevancy.

some factors to consider when making important decisions -
      Marketplace Competetion Business Model Products and Services Process Management Technologies Supply chain Workculture

Hope this will helps you. You can find more about it at Business Innovation and Growth
  • Options
    MichaelBucklesMichaelBuckles subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    A good online presence is absolutely important for any business nowadays, having a decent website can boost your sales and profits to a great extent.
    Subscribe http://zanrafy.com to get useful tips to increase customer traffic