WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Website and Mobile Application for my Startup

ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
edited April 2016 in Business Planning
I am in the Grocery business. I always considers my business as a Startup and it has potential to Grow. Now a days business are moving toward E commerce platforms. I am also thinking to start a Portal and develop Mobile Application for business for online Purchase. Can anyone knows Top Web developer and Mobile Application Developer for my business. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    webproindiawebproindia subscriber Posts: 3
    I suggest you should get your website developed using Magneto or Os commerce . Both platform offer inbuilt Mobile Applications . If you get it developed total custom from scratch then it will be really expensive and time consuming

So i suggest go with Open-source technology only.

Now selecting designers/developers its suggested to first select the technology and then select the professional .

If you want to have it economical You can search freelancers at sites like freelancer.com , elance.com . Otherwise get it outsourced to countries like India .

Also its suggested to check portfolio and his expertise before selection .