WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to Start a Business With No Money

greatentrepreneurgreatentrepreneur subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2016 in Business Planning
Hello everyone, I am writing a book called "No Money? No Problem". It tells the story of how I started my business with no money at all and today have been very successful so far. This is my first book and I really really want to make sure I can help people achieve their goals. The biggest concern people tell me is "I have no money to start my own business, I will work a couple of years and once I get enough money saved I'll start my own" which just is not true! I did it and I wanna teach people how to do it too. I am here though because I want to make sure I am not writing it for myself, I'd like to ask you guys 1) Is this something you think about? 2) What could help you if it was in the book? 3) What would you like to read in there? Please let me know what you think, I hope that I can help a lot of people in the future. If anyone wants to talk to me personally feel free to check out my new blog thegreatentrepreneur.net and feel free to send me an e-mail at <!-- e -->vitor@thegreatentrepreneur.net<!-- e --> I will make sure to answer to everyone one (be it negative or positive email).

Thank you so much!

Vitor Lima

Comments