WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Clothing Startups should go with Manufacturers Directly

fashionestaukfashionestauk subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2016 in Business Planning
Starting a clothing business is not a very easy staff. Business planning, investment planning, manufactring resources, finding sellers - these staffs takes a lot of time.

Some clothing manufacturers and wholesalers offers good deals for stratups with free setup cost, sampling etc.

I know someone from Los Angeles, they are very supportive for the startups and new distributors. If needed you can go with them too.

banner12-320x200.jpg

Comments

• GustavoGustavo subscriber Posts: 8 Member
  • canopuswebcanopusweb subscriber Posts: 5
    Group Essentials in Other Carrier: You must carry all of your requirements during the day of moving inside other bags which an individual may use them about the day of your respective shift like clothes, chargers and some expensive items which often have a superior risk of having stolen like jewellery, laptop computers etc.
  • canopuswebcanopusweb subscriber Posts: 5
    Your clothing line to the next level and start manufacturing custom apparel overseas. It can be a very exciting but also overwhelming process, so let’s go through an overview of what it the process looks like.
    Design of custom garments typically begins with a fashion flat to convey all details about the garment. Depending on your drawing skills, most designers will do these on the computer using Adobe Illustrator, although some will hand sketch. Regardless of how you start out, most sketches are finalized digitally where they transform from fashion flats to tech sketches which include callouts of all garment details.
  • Ronny SalvatorRonny Salvator subscriber Posts: 1
    Hey friend,
    Basically It is your own decision to go with manufacturers directly or not for clothing startups. I am just sharing you an experience of my own life to dealing with a manufacturer company. When I Started my clothing business, I was also confused that should go with Manufacturers Directly or not. But one of my best friend suggested me to give a look at Oasis Sublimation is a leading sublimated clothing manufacturer in USA, UK, AU, Canada. Just searched the site(on google)and saw a wide collection of varieties clothing there. I Just loved their designs. Then I contacted with them. They are very friendly to give valuable knowledge. They also gave me the opportunity to get my own designs printed on whatever my requirement are. Honestly their quality of products are too good. What do you think about them?