WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What are various ways to Market Startup Website Business

ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
edited April 2016 in Selecting a Business
I want to expand my business Vertically. I am in the search of Finding various Channels which would help me expanding my business. Anyone have Idea about where to search .

Comments

• Ziyapathan0143Ziyapathan0143 subscriber Posts: 150 Silver Level Member
    Hii

Its very important to survey market before you start a new venture.. It gives basic idea behind the role we have to perform.. It include following research to do before you start..

1. Start by conducting your own primary research.
    2. Conversion rate optimization
    3 Make informed decisions.
    4. Using Facebook ads to understand your audience
    5. Ask for feedback in a forum your customers participate on.
  • dlmillidlmilli subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Interview your customers. They will help you identify how and what they wish to buy from you. With that qualitative information, make hypotheses and test them. Keep iterating until you have not just a researched winner, but a market proven one.
  • ItsSherryTeeItsSherryTee subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    CONTENT is king! Test whether what you're investing your time & money in is even worth it to others. If you're satisfied but others are not moved toward action, revisit.
  • McCandlessMcCandless subscriber Posts: 52 Bronze Level Member

Please check Traction book, there are 19 channels you can use. Brainstorm ideas first of all on each of channels, write down ideas. Then evaluate what is the cost of implementation, what is potential reachable size of market for this idea or channel, what can be conversion. Based on these assumptions choose 3 best ideas and test them.

After you run tests, measure and afterwards adopt ideas or choose others if these didn't work..

Dont forget it is repeatable process, iterate, iterate, iterate. On different stages of startup different ideas and channels will work

• Gregory101Gregory101 subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    Social media is one of the most popular ways to market your tech startup and reach influencers. Since a great content promotion plan brings potential customers to your website and influencing the influencer can generate thousands of new leads, social media is invaluable to startups. Of course, there are a few tricks to get the most out of it.
  • NatashaGilbertNatashaGilbert subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    Do SEO(Search engine Optimization) work?
    Its more helpful to your Business. And google is good ranking in your business website.
  • JoelhuangJoelhuang subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, Can you tell more about what kind of business you have and what help you're looking to get? is it leads and traffic, or is it partners, affiliate ETC? I think that I or anyone else will be able to better suggest when such details are available.
  • Anna GreenAnna Green subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    Social media is one of the most popular ways to market your tech startup and reach influencers. Since a great content promotion plan brings potential customers to your website and influencing the influencer can generate thousands of new leads, social media is invaluable to startups. Of course, there are a few tricks to get the most out of it.
    True, social media is really a good way to market your startup but also keep in mind that video sites can boost you better. Video channels like YouTube will generate more potential customers rather then other platforms
  • melodyspencermelodyspencer subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    Social media marketing 
  • melodyspencermelodyspencer subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    Do SEO(Search engine Optimization) work?
    Its more helpful to your Business. And google is good ranking in your business website.
    Yes, I agree with you.
  • Anna GreenAnna Green subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    You can also use Facebook ad campaign, it will drive relevant audience toward your website
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    I must say the helpful answers are shared!

You have multiple platforms social platforms where you can easily share and be able to reach potential customers. You can conduct an online survey and research can help you to expand your business. You should analyze and find your competitors look for their strategy can also help you and make accessible to know about customer need and feedback. For a successful Business, there are some factors other than reaching your target audience here I find an article it will help you in this regard.
    cabstartup.com/business-trends-to-make-you-a-success/

I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup