WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking short term investor for our comic book venture.

woodeyecomicswoodeyecomics subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2016 in Elevator Pitches
Seeking $25,000 for 3-4 weeks with an ROI of $1500 to fund marketing and print and our official launch of Wood Eye Comics at Salt Lake Comic Con in September. Payback and ROI guaranteed. Please contact if interested for details. Serious inquiries only. I'm legit. You be legit, too.

Comments

• Options
    chigaochigao subscriber Posts: 0
    I introduce a mmo game for runescape.Hoping my information can help you.

RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower, and developed and published by Jagex Games Studio. It is a graphical browser game implemented on the client-side in Java or HTML5, and incorporates 3D rendering. The game has had over 200 million accounts created and is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's largest free MMORPG and the most-updated game.

The Rsgoldfast on the google is No.1 store of Rs gold,Rs 3 gold,Rs 2007 gold and so on.We have more than 3 years of experience and can pass that onto our customers.So if you are a Runescape player,you can click at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ for RS gold with Paysafecard, Moneybooker, PayPal and so on.
  • Options
    LuldencedLuldenced subscriber Posts: 8 Member

My friend is an expert in ROI marketing. He helps you to invest your comic book venture. He is also doing a part time job in service. So he has a lot of experience in each field. I will ask about your concern with him.

• Options
    cofffee124cofffee124 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 25

The global adult doll market is currently experiencing an unprecedented surge, fueled by the remarkable success of an innovative entrepreneur who introduced a petite sex doll that has captivated millions worldwide. The demand for this revolutionary creation shows no signs of waning.

Situated in a spacious basement workshop on the outskirts of Meten, just a stone's throw from the baroque Benedictine monastery, the birthplace of this immensely successful adult doll might seem unexpected. Yet, amid the tools of the trade—soldering iron, screwdrivers, knives, saws, and an array of measuring instruments—a groundbreaking creation took form.