WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Books about Customer Service?

OnchieOnchie subscriber Posts: 11
Are there any books that can be read to help improve skills in customer service?

Comments

• JamesKyneJamesKyne subscriber Posts: 0
    I have not used any such books written about customer service management, but being a professional from the writing field (working for an online resume writing service) I have looked around to help you with some suggestions. I have got the below list of three books regarding the topic and hope it works for you:
    1- Common Sense Customer Service: Improve Your Job Skills And Provide A Great Customer Experience - By Victoria Wells

2- A Guide to Customer Service Skills for the Service Desk Professional - By Donna Knapp

3- Customer Care Excellence: How to Create an Effective Customer Focus - By Sarah Cook

Regards,
    James Kyne
    Resume Writer at http://resumeplus.us
  • kipjmejiakipjmejia subscriber Posts: 0
    I highly recommended two books:

Who's Your Gladys?: How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan by Marilyn Suttle, Lori Jo Vest

An excellent book to share with your customer service staff with questions
    at the end of each chapter that get your thinking about how you can improve your customer relationships.

I Love You More Than My Dog": Five Decisions That Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad by Jeanne Bliss

The five decisions are defined clearly with examples from several companies that forces you to think about the core of your business.
    reference: http://cheapessaywritingservice.us/
  • rachelescorachelesco subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    I'd suggest Customer Satisfaction Is Worthless, Customer Loyalty Is Priceless & The Starbucks Experience.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    @rachelesco, great suggestions. I actually was just looking into "The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turing Ordinary into Extraordinary" book on Amazon. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC