WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Name Export International Trading Company

decebaldecebal subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Marketing
Guys I need some brainstorming help. I am planning to open in the near future an import export company which will provide sourcing solutions for manufacturers internatilly to purchase USA originated products mostly industrial products. i have a huge lack of creativity.
Please suggest some name for the business. Key words: enginnering, international, trade, export, import, global, international, world etc.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ArjunArjun subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    First of all my best wishes for your future venture.
    When coming to the branding aspect there's a hive of the Import/Export companies with these keywords,that would make it hard for any new venture to make a stand out impact.What i would suggest is using a creative & compatible brand name & domain name to establish the desired business image & subsequent online exposure.Check the site BrandMont.com,a database of innovative brand names & domains to suit every requirement.Any other queries feel free to message me here.Cheers.