WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Creative loan needed

AkchasAkchas subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2016 in Startup Funding
Okay my credit looks bad; I have a business plan, and available 60/40 grants the 40% is grant money, based only on my ability to find an additional funding source. I need a micro loan for a start-up business; loan can be for the equipment only or assistance with start-up. Total needed is 26K or 15,600.00 in funding.
I am looking for companies that can do loans.
Growth potential is high for local area.
Competitors are limited.
Can and will pay higher than normal interest rate within reason.
Please I am not looking for a scam, just real business investors or financing.

Comments

• AkchasAkchas subscriber Posts: 1
    I will check them out thank you
  • ObsidianLaunchObsidianLaunch subscriber Posts: 7
    Consider starting a variant or portion of your business that can generate revenue and minimizes your costs.  Every investor knows that history repeats itself... and that`s why investors avoid bad credit history.

If you can bootstrap it, show fiscal responsibility, and then seek to raise money, you will be in a much better position. Not only for the investors perception of you, but also your own confidence that you have the ability to build something out of nothing.

Best of luck!
  • RoblueRoblue subscriber Posts: 0

Okay my credit looks bad; I have a business plan, and available 60/40 grants the 40% is grant money, based only on my ability to find an additional funding source. I need a micro loan for a start-up business; loan can be for the equipment only or assistance with start-up. Total needed is 26K or 15,600.00 in funding.I am looking for companies that can do loans.Growth potential is high for local area.Competitors are limited.Can and will pay higher than normal interest rate within reason.Please I am not looking for a scam, just real business investors or financing.

I would have suggested the resource I tried, www.thesnaploan.com.  However, if by looks bad, you mean late payments or bankruptcies, I don`t think you will find success with them.  However, if it is just a low credit score with now discrepancies, you have a good chance with them.
    Good luck.
  • TheNewRichTheNewRich subscriber Posts: 0
    Deferment Needed Please
    With Prosper, those interest rates are worse than cash advances for Christ`s Sake.  I did not realize that BK screws up a person`s credit for not seven years, but an entire decade;  damn. 
    What am I left to do for a loan I need NOW?!  I neither need a loan this upcoming spring, nor summertime, I need a loan now. 
    Any recommendations?  Probably not. 
  • RoblueRoblue subscriber Posts: 0
    Deferment Needed Please
    With Prosper, those interest rates are worse than cash advances for Christ`s Sake.  I did not realize that BK screws up a person`s credit for not seven years, but an entire decade;  damn. 
    What am I left to do for a loan I need NOW?!  I neither need a loan this upcoming spring, nor summertime, I need a loan now. 
    Any recommendations?  Probably not. 

When I used www.thesnaploan.com, they stated that with a bankruptcy you need to have waited seven years not ten.
    In addition, if you have shown no deliquencies and have a low credit score, they used a different program in an effort to secure a loan on your behalf.
    This is a very straight forward company.  No scam involved.  This link was suggested to me originally on a post I started some time back myself.  I tried it and it worked.
    I know how desperate and desolate I felt back then about the possibilities of achieving my goals.  That`s why I always make it a point to suggest www.thesnaploan.com.
    They came to my rescue.  I hope they can do the same for you.
  • LeaseQ1LeaseQ1 subscriber Posts: 2
    In this scenario, if the loan you are looking for is going to end up with purchasing equipment for the business then the better option would have been to lease the equipment. If its done this way then you are able to preserve the cash/capital you have cand can be utilized for other purposes. Not known to many but there is an advantage when you choose to lease. For a start, there are no huge upfront costs, you are able to acquire the very latest equipment and today leasing companies offer a more competitive rate.
  • PravinReddyPravinReddy subscriber Posts: 0
    Akchas There is lot of competition out there, investors look for ROI(return on their investment).
    I think the biggest challenge you will face is convincing higher returns compared to the traditional banks.
    -Praveen
  • ReneePhillipsReneePhillips subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Creation provide a range of quick & simple personal loans. Apply online for an instant decision or use our loan calculator to find the right loan for you.Similar many more is also available can get easily.
  • BuffettfinancialBuffettfinancial subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Project financing program. We offer flexible financing for various projects by following the usual rigorous procedures. This funding program allows a customer to enjoy a low interest rate repayment for as low as 3% per year for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a financing for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the type of business. Reply us with the information below via our following email:buffettfinancial@aol.com

Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Monthly/Yearly Income:

Regards,
    Mr David Graham