WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Let's talk about print advertising

ChristopherUKChristopherUK subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Marketing
Hey everybody,

I'm a french student in import-export third year program and also student at Wiltshire College(England) in HNC Business Management in England this year.

Furthermore, I'm doing a Business development internship for a french company in print advertising sector called Adintime.

Little bit about the company:

"Adintime.com is a marketplace dedicated -as a start- to print media buying inspired by RTB: real-time bidding. We can call it print programmatic. We want to digitize and simplify purchasing media space buying by offering advertisers the ability to communicate with just a few clicks, 100% online and with the best rates on national and international press titles."

I have to realize a market research to know if it's interesting to develop the company's activity in the world and what kind of businesses can be interested by this service.

This is why I created a online survey to know your opinion as company. I would really appreciate your opinion, thank you for your time !

http://tinyurl.com/Adintime-survey

Thank you in advance

Christopher

Comments