WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The best startup course on the internet!

MaticRupnikMaticRupnik subscriber Posts: 4
edited December 2015 in Selecting a Business
Hey! If you're looking for some serious guidance and mentoring for your startup business, I have one question for you. What if your startup business was mentored by the greatest minds in business? I guess it would be pretty amazing, right? However... is that even possible? With our help, IT IS! We have devoted ourselves to build the best startup course on the internet and guess what? We've done it!

The creator of the course, Richard Moore, has interviewed professors from world-class business schools, leaders of the most globally recognised companies and best-selling authors, and has put all that knowledge and insight into one course!

The course is currently in beta, so we're only accepting a certain number of people. For a limited time only, you can beta test the course by applying for your FREE consultation call with Richard or one of his business partners. Message me for more information!

Comments