WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Quickest Way to Get an eCommerce Site!

sfarringtonsfarrington subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2015 in Building A Website That Works
Hi there, I work for a full-service eCommerce agency based out of Dallas, TX. We specialize in Magento development, support and design!

I just wanted to share some information on this forum about the quickest way to launch a fully functioning eCommerce site with Launchpad by Creatuity! Launchpad is a way for merchants to launch a feature-rich Magento site in only 2 business days for just $4,000. This is a flat fee and with this package, you get advanced features and extensions, a site built by Magento certified developers, a responsive design, and many other amazing features. After the site is live, it is yours to change/add/tweak as you wish!

If this interests you, please read all about all the amazing features that Launchpad has to offer, along with some more detailed information at www.creatuity.com/launchpad. You can also call 972-807-9940 or email launchpad-questions@creatuity.com. You will probably be speaking to me (Stacy) through any of those avenues and I would be happy to answer any questions you have! Feel free to message me on here as well. We would love to get your eCommerce business up and running on a Magento site with Launchpad. Hope you hear from you!

Comments