WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello StartupNation!

IcareIcare subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in New Member Welcome
Hello to you all!

How are my fellow entrepreneurs doing? My name is Kizzy Cooke, and I am the CEO and Founder of www.kizzycares.com. KizzyCares is an online family and domestic care agency. I designed this business to help parents and single professionals search, find and connect with caregivers who can help them with their personal care, childcare, pet care and home care needs.

I am in the prelaunch stage, and I am hoping to connect with fellow aspiring entrepreneurs or full pledged/established entrepreneurs. My goal here is to make real connections with individuals who are in the sharing, inspiring, and empowering business as well.

So, what do you say? Shall we begin? How can I be of any assistance to you? Please feel free to contact me at any time. Even if it's just to rant about your troubles or get excited about your accomplishment.

Wishing you all major success with your endeavors.

Cheers,
Kizzy.

Comments