WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Do you understand what I offer

ludoviciproshludoviciprosh subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Website Critique
Hello,

Could you review my website and particularly, do you understand what I offer?

http://www.iprosh.com

Thank you

Comments

• RudolfRudolf subscriber Posts: 1
    The area you see upon entering the website, the text block "Your online workspace ... try for free" looks out of place. Maybe some more punctuation for the text, and better sentences.

Also, make the title "Your online workspace" that color blue-green you already have going. You should probably increase the incentive block with a more incentive visual appearance. Right now I don't feel motivated enough to try your product. Throw in some reasons why you should try it, and put the video on the front page.

As for the rest of the texts, use more punctuation. I do understand what you're offering though, but it's all about targeting. If you manage to target your audience well, they don't need to learn what your website is offering (provided you do a job well at showcasing your product). They'll know what they're getting.

Think of the process; person searches, person finds, person converts. Make sure you're the one they encounter upon their search and convert them.
  • ludoviciproshludoviciprosh subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you very much. I have some stuff are you were right, look better

Thanks again

Maybe you will be motivated a day to try
  • matthmatth subscriber Posts: 2
    I just see an empty page with few text. Something wrong there?
  • MattBennettMattBennett subscriber Posts: 0
    Just says private beta testing. If you have a specific link, I'm willing to check it out. Additionally, it might be a good idea to have a better splash page while you are testing. That way any potential visitors will get a good idea of what you offer, and make a note to come back and visit when your site is live.