WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for small businesses who want/need advertising

domzacardidomzacardi subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2014 in Marketing
Sorry to put this here, but I didn't know where else to put it. Please feel free to delete the topic if it isn't appropriate.
Hi, my name is Dominick, I'm a father of three (including a seven year old daughter; YIKES!) and I started my classified ads website 2 months back and it is already seeing tremendous traffic daily. The reason for this (in my opinion) is because it caters to a niche and a young demographic, and because it is completely free for users to use/post. I am now looking for small businesses who would be interested in advertising on my site. I am also a web designer and could design a website and/or logo for your business as well.
I have tons of room on my homepage so your ad would be the first thing a user sees when they come to the site. The site get's almost 30 posts a day and with how quickly it has grown I can definitly see it doubling within a month. This is not a scam. I know legitimacy is a concern so please contact me if you're interested in advertising and/or having a website designed for you. I'd be more than happy to discuss specifics with you.

Comments

• Options
    laureynsmithlaureynsmith subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Dominick, I want to know more info about your advertisement. Does it cost ?
  • Options
    domzacardidomzacardi subscriber Posts: 1
    Hey Laureyn, this post is from the beginning of april and i have unfortunately filled up all of my adspace with other businesses.
    However, if you need a logo/website made or just need someone with marketing skills to get exposure for your business i'd be more than happy to help for a small fee.

Thanks for commenting and I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    AberitAberit subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    Can you give a link to your website?
  • Options
    MargaretJPolandMargaretJPoland subscriber Posts: 0
  • Options
    JoeRingJoeRing subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, this is Joe with wholesale Internet Solutions a partner of Google,
    I would like to boost your business by offering a Google spot with your own call button
    next to your name and an ad that would be live in less than 3 days so that when people search from their
    phone or tablet any key word about your business in general they will pull you up first in the Google search and can tap the call button
    to call you. sound nice? call me I have one spot in your area that only you will own.
    $300.00 to start 200.00 mo there after. Thank you my team and I look forward to assisting you.
    Wholesale Internet Solutions A Google Partner
    Joe... Campaign Manager