WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Desperate and where to invest 30K

cheekyvirgincheekyvirgin subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2014 in Selecting a Business
I want to start something my own but really confused where to invest to startup my own business.

would be nice if you can share some ideas which will help me to open up the ideas so i can assess my self to invest in better.

where would you guys invest if you have 30k to invest in business.

BTW i am from London,UK.

Thanks

Comments

• edwardmasonedwardmason subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Hello cheekyvirgin! Well deciding on where to invest in starting up your business can be really challenging. First off, you have to consider a lot of factors. Start visualizing what do you want to do. Do I want to manage a food chain? An online business? Printing? Assessing your self (especially your interest) is very important to narrow down your choices.
  • grwoinggrwoing subscriber Posts: 0
    hi there
    me and my cooperator from uk will start some agri trade business soon if our reasearch wins. in taht after telling him the idea, may be U may join us!
    wish us good luck for all of us!
  • RudolfRudolf subscriber Posts: 1
    30K to invest? That's a lot of money.

I personally think you should invest it building an online business. Online business have, unlike a brick and mortar business many advantages; no building to rent and maintain, you can hire people online for low costs to create content, and the money needed to invest to start making money can be as little as a couple of hundred Dollars.

I would never start a brick and mortar business simply because you will sell you life's time and finance to it. Online businesses are cheap to maintain and can have extremely high profit margins. Heck, you wouldn't even need to own a product to earn huge profits.

But, like any other market, you'll need to learn the ropes and I especially recommend you to specialize in one area. That'll almost guarantee success. Don't be like me, and hop from one idea to another. Choose wisely and stick to the plan.

If you want to learn more about online marketing, or more specifically affiliate marketing, I highly recommend visiting the Affilorama website. That's where I learned all the ropes many years ago.