WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

A Green Website: Feedback Is Welcome

salliejacksonsalliejackson subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2014 in Website Critique
Hello!

I see many requests for website design feedback, so I decided to try it out as well.

Here is a new website that was recently launched: Paul's Landscaping Sydney, http://www.paulslandscapingsydney.com.au/
This a service-related site about landscape design, garden and backyard landscaping, mowing and the like of them. Although this green (and a bit orange) thing is live, I'll gladly read some more opinions, other than those of the landscapers themselves...

There used to be a rotating slider on top but I decided to disable it as it was slowing down the loading time and I think slideshows are kind of out-of-date to be honest. Also, maybe the benefits list is waaay to long, not sure.

So, I'll be happy to get any advice from fellow forum users. Please share what you like and what you don't.

Thanks in advance!

Comments