WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Starting a business

Comments

• sunnysonsunnyson subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are Starting a new business first need to plan investment and prefect planing. any business now a days need to online marketing
  • TerryhopperTerryhopper subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Yes you are right, Whan you start a business, you must be importent, what is your skill and how to start your business and what is your financial capacity. Then you will start your business. Good luck.
  • kvasi11kvasi11 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi guys. I am in the works of starting a Social Media Consultancy firm. I wanted to gather any general thoughts on this. My method would be focused more on teaching so that businesses can be self-sufficient eventually with their Social Media efforts. I am a young recent college graduate who has been using and observing Social Media trends for over 8 years. It makes a lot of sense for me to start a business where my strengths are. I know Social Media consultants seem to have a bad reputation, but I think my personal approach will set me apart.
  • TydavisTydavis subscriber Posts: 1
    There is a part in your business plan were marketing is explained. We can help in that aspect
    http://new-biz-now.com/home/
  • TerryhopperTerryhopper subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I have seen this website. Here is many business plane. This is very good for making a business. I really like this.
  • goldalliancegrpgoldalliancegrp subscriber Posts: 1
    kvasi11,

My thoughts on Social Media Consultancy... There are already too many firms that want to teach business owners how to do social marketing, and not enough that will completely manage the process. Most successful business owners are too busy to take on yet another complex task. They want a firm that will provide full service (such as SocialMadeSimple) and excellent communication during the process.
  • jimtimjimtim subscriber Posts: 0
    Financial stability is crucial to starting a business. Avoid extending your budget when you do not have to. You want a reward for everything you do. Thought this website could be useful: http://ow.ly/CfQKR. The article has some generic but important facts that should always be considered and a lot of the time overlooked.
  • jmarcusjmarcus subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, I see you need software development help. We are experienced software development company, we help startups to solve and develop their websites, platforms,etc. Just contact us at redwerk.com. Thanks
  • edward222edward222 subscriber Posts: 2
    hhhmmmm MXF files is not compatible on Mac OS and it is supported by many portable players.
  • edward222edward222 subscriber Posts: 2
    You should first think of what business do you want to build and then invest. Think 100x before starting sir because regrets are felt when it's just too late.
  • secondonlineincomesecondonlineincome subscriber Posts: 0
    The business planning part covers a wide range of information to help you in starting, running and growing your business. Read the blog on Second online Income to Successful business planning.
  • ThomasMaloneyThomasMaloney subscriber Posts: 0
    I am very lucky to be part of a franchise that allows me insight and access to other owners of self storage businesses like mine. It's an invaluable library of information and experience that has helped me to plan my business. And of course forums like these are a great help too!
  • HernanHernan subscriber Posts: 0
    Being a returning student, never underestimate the power of your local college. Internships for students get you hard workers willing to learn and do lots of grunt work. I am suprised at the level some of these kids are at, expecially in programming... Also, Business incubators are the BIG thing right now in colleges and in city funded business start ups. Look into how you can tap into your local and state resources.
  • ValerieRusselValerieRussel subscriber Posts: 0
    Having a proper business plan that includes: overall objectives, budget, marketing plan and check-in is a must. Setting short term objectives is also something to think about. Step by step
  • RancyDRancyD subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    If you are going to start a new business you must have a business idea first, on which you will start working. You must have a well decided plan that how much manpower or financial strength you have and how much additionally you require.

If you need any kind of assistance regarding anything in your start-up, you must have a professionally able person who is ready to help you or guide you at every ups and downs.

The most important part of starting a business is money, either you must be of capable to bear all the load or you must take a loan from any leading financing company.

My elder brother Tom taken financial loan from https://www.benetrends.com to start his clothing business funding and they really helped a lot. He always take suggestions from then over phone or by meeting them and is earning well.