WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Any advice for my car selling business?

Mike4424Mike4424 subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Business Planning
I just started a business in my city in Wisconsin. It's part detailing, part selling. I can offer different services to get people's car online and sold to potential buyers for a flat fee.

www.motorhawkwi.com is my website.

I just started, but now I'm kind of at a stand still. I've got everything I need, but the customers. Any advice from this point?

I'm not sure if I should make changes to my website, or where to advertise. Is there something I should do that I'm not seeing? I just know how important it is to get outside advice, so any critic i will greatly appreciate!

Comments

• garysvpagarysvpa subscriber Posts: 10
    I've noticed that your website doesn't have any link to social media like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+

We all love promos and discounts. Add a banner or some statement on your website about promos and discounts

E-mail marketing. I mean, send mail about your services, sales and promos
  • webbrowanwebbrowan subscriber Posts: 0
    Hmm, perhaps tie up with some car financing companies so that people who are acquiring their first car or used car can get their new vehicle spruced up? There are a lot of avenues for pulling in new business I think - the Facebook and social media idea is a good way to start!