WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Who uses a Virtual Assistant?

CrawfordCrawford subscriber Posts: 1
As a Virtual Assistant myself, I'm interested to know;1. Who uses a Virtual Assistant (industry)?2. What tasks do you outsource to them?3. Is this cost effective to your business?4. Do you use a VA on a regular basis or just for "one off" jobs?5. How did you find your VA (i.e. Internet search, Yellow Pages, Word of mouth, etc)?Anyone who has the time to reply, I would very much appreciate it.Thanks in advance. Cindy

Comments

• JimHeyBubbleJimHeyBubble subscriber Posts: 0
    Quick advice is have them do a small task and if they perform well, give them another. Personally, I use AMEX's concierge service for basic things. Obv not an option for everyone.

AskSunday is a well known service
  • CallBettieCallBettie subscriber Posts: 0
    My company provides services such as answer calls, book appointments and make follow up calls which helps to free up a lot of time for the business owners we work for and these services are much less than a virtual assistant. Just my humble opinion but if I were going to pay $15-$20 hr for a virtual assistant I wouldn't have them doing small things such as answering phones. I'd save the more complicated projects for a VA.
  • workrmdworkrmd subscriber Posts: 2
    Many industries use VA as an additional help. Administrative, secretarial, medical, law, eccomerce,netwoks, marketing etc... About the task I suppose it depends of what you need the VA to do and what are the VA skills. It is definetly a cost-effective way to grow or keep up your business.

You can find a VA on diferent freelancing websites. Many of them around online.
  • SamakshSamaksh subscriber Posts: 5
    Any individual may use virtual assistants for everything from making customer service calls, creating invoices & payments, managing work and sending out thank you cards to clients. Depending on the business needs, VA assists people in performing multiple tasks and helps increases productivity in work.

Who uses VA?
    Non-profit organizations, authors, accountants, small businesses, corporations and many home-based businesses can use VA to reduce stress.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent entrepreneur providing administrative, creative and/or technical services. Utilizing advanced technological modes of communication and data delivery, a professional VA assists clients in his/her area of expertise from his/her own office on a contractual basis."
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    A virtual assistant is for the most part independently employed and gives proficient regulatory, specialized, or imaginative (social) help to customers remotely from a home office. Because virtual associates are self-employed entities instead of representatives, customers are not in charge of any worker-related duties, protection or advantages, aside from in the setting that those aberrant costs are incorporated into the VA's expenses. Customers additionally keep away from the calculated issue of giving additional office space, hardware or supplies. Customers pay for 100% gainful work, and can work with Virtual Assistants, separately, or in multi-VA firms to meet their correct needs. Virtual Assistants, for the most part, work for other little businesses.however can likewise bolster occupied administrators? It is evaluated that there are as few as 5,000-10,000 or upwards of 25,000 virtual colleagues around the world. The calling is developing in brought together economies with "fly-in, fly-out" staffing practices.
  • Melvin JacobhMelvin Jacobh subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    edited July 2017
    Virtual assistants are used by CEO VP Founders and Owners. I mean top management peoples who are always busy and they need to save their time..You can outsource both your personal as well as business tasks. VA are really cost effective for your business.
  • LukejeffLukejeff subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    Any body can make use of a VA. VA should be competitive with regular admin skills as well as good with social networking. Any personal or business task which can be done online or phone should be done by VA. I have a VA from Habiliss.
  • saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    Virtual assistants like those that you can find on the FreeeUp marketplace can do many different things. From data entry, to graphic design to digital marketing.
  • Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Any  can improve their bottom line by using virtual assistants.

• nuaig_ainuaig_ai subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2020

virtual assistant uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create modern interactive experiences. Conversational AI can predict customer wishes, personalize interactions, and determine the best follow-up actions to provide satisfactory results. It enable your customers to solve problems quickly and easily by themselves. It can benefit a business along with saving time and cost. For setup and implementation, AI consulting services can be of great help.

NuAIg Consulting is one such consulting firm which help business endeavor the power of AI for the process automation.