WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What you do to promote your websites?

binarynpixelbinarynpixel subscriber Posts: 40 Member
Hi, everyone is working to get higher ranking in Google and also in other search engines too. everyone do something special to get higher ranking. Can you please share your experience with me and share your ideas to promote websites in Google and other search engines too.

Comments

• joseph101joseph101 subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I create an business app with my website which helps me to connect to mobile users. they can download that app. Contact me . see new offers . Mobile app help to increae awareness about your business, website . I use online app portal https://apphinge.com to create an app quickly. So mobile app development is my marketing strategy.
  • tomsmith2481tomsmith2481 subscriber Posts: 0
    great joseph i have also seen apphinge.com it's good portal for creating apps without any codind i also found attractive app designs.....thanks once again
  • DhibhinDhibhin subscriber Posts: 0
    To promote a website to bring more visitors to the website there are many techniques such as web content development, search engine optimization (also known as SEO), and search engine submission, are used to increase the traffic to a site.
    If your website is not search engine optimized for maximum exposure from the search engines, you could be missing out on well over 85% of your potential web site traffic. According to a research, 89% of all Internet traffic is generated from search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can make your website search engine compliant, driving maximum traffic to your website.You can hire SEO experts from SEOClerks for this purpose.
  • alexfernandesalexfernandes subscriber Posts: 0
    In order to promote your website in Google, you have to do SEO and PPC simultaneouly. Social Media too plays a vital role in website promotion and branding.
  • aaront555aaront555 subscriber Posts: 0
    There are several of techniques which any webmaster can use to promote his site online. But the major are SEO, SMO and PPC. Talking about SEO, you can use infographics, content marketing and generating backlinks from high PR sites. On the other hand, after all these things you can share these all links in social media sites to get more visitors to your site.
  • duwitmuduwitmu subscriber Posts: 0
    (1) U should have a good content in your web; (2) U can promote using social media. I'm using facebook ads to promote my blog at the first time. To introduce people on my web. Response is quite good.
  • user2837user2837 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Use SEO if a tight budget is an issue. Use PPC if you can devote a certain sizeable amount of your budget to try it out without worrying about losing money with bad campaigns.
  • patricksummerspatricksummers subscriber Posts: 0
    There is more in promoting a website than just doing SEO. You could opt for social media marketing and content marketing.

Nowadays, if you want your website to be visible on the first page of search engines, diversed strategies are needed. SEO can't do the job alone. Create accounts in social media sites where you can develop a campaign to increase traffic. And we must be also aware how content can greatly affect your website. A high quality and unique content is also a good strategy to build connections and value to your website.
  • MobileCopywriterMobileCopywriter subscriber Posts: 0
    We're using professional article writing, blog posts, web page content, press releases, social media and a variety of other tools to promote our website.

We provide top-notch web content writing that gets favorable online rankings for our clients, as well.

It takes a lot of work, buy you can improve your website ranking, too.

Good Luck!
  • UjeshSalujaUjeshSaluja subscriber Posts: 0
    First step to promote our website is to create a brand image, or logo.
    We should attend networking group. You can find networking groups and clubs on the Internet, in newspapers and in trade publications.
    We can advertise our website more as possible.
    We should take help of SEO to promote your business, SEO is best to promote our business.
  • ethanyethany subscriber Posts: 1
    Beside, I think it is very important to do Forum seeding . These traffic there is very quality
  • melgomelgo subscriber Posts: 6
    Create quality content, optimize your page for SEO, use influencer outreach to make connection or if you want to get directly into Google, use GoogleAdwords.
  • EricaPadmoreEricaPadmore subscriber Posts: 0
    Create unique and SEO optimized content. Use Online Directories, Social Link Building, Blogging Platform / Article Submission, Photo Sharing.
  • DavidpaulDavidpaul subscriber Posts: 1
    Social Media too plays a vital role in website promotion and branding. I'm using social media to promote my blog at the first time. To introduce people on my web. Response is quite good.
    Here is some points.
    1. Create quality content
    2. Pptimize your page for SEO
    3. Use influencer outreach to make connection
  • rmmfreermmfree subscriber Posts: 2
    I think a good way is to create a blog with articles related to the kind of people that your business is focused on. Then link some articles to your company webpage.
    https://wothy.com - Job Search Made Simple