WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need Resources for Bad Cedit

cardwhitcardwhit subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Startup Funding
Hello,
I just want to know if there is anyone out there knowledgeable with dealing with starting up a business with bad credit. I'm a licensed cosmetologist that would like to start a mobile salon in my town that are full of stay at home parents who don't always have the time and energy to go to a salon or nail shop to have services done. There are no mobile businesses in my town that perform these types of services and I want to take advantage of this opportunity before someone else does like all the other ideas I had. I already established a few clientele and do services in their home( which is not legal)and want to be official by having a mobile unit that I can use as an licensed establishment to do so. I already have my site up(still need to do some adjustments) in the process of getting my business license changed, trademark certification application processed, and updating my sellers permit with EIN. All I need is for someone to give me a path to take and I'll be on my way. Thank you. Oh yeah, just realized I made a typo. Please don't think little of me it was just a honest mistake