WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for web developers to get on board!

mooninspectormooninspector subscriber Posts: 3
This is something I have been working on for a few months now and it is a social site but not like Facebook by any means. The profit potential is huge and I do not have the necessary skills needed to do this on my own, so I am looking for anyone who has the the skills to make help me make this happen! I am looking for anyone who can write code lika a boss or who is very skilled in web design. Please send me a message on here if you are interested or want to know more about the project and I will reply back in about 2 or 3 days because my internet will be out for a bit but I will definitely get back with you asap!

Comments

• tambazatambaza subscriber Posts: 2
    You can start small and see the outcome and grow once you start getting alot of subscribers.There are a few wordpress or joomla templates or extensions that can work just fine and you dont have to be really skilled to maintain them. If i were you i would start with that then if the website proves its worth then you can hire coders to tweak it the way you want. Just my opinion.
  • dimagicdimagic subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,

Is a remote help an option for you. If it is you can contact me for the whole range of services for yours startup from graphic design to professional web and mobile app programming.
  • hrushihrushi subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,

Sourcepep Pvt Ltd, this is one of most emerging IT firm in pune IT hub.

We are offering web services to our client and provide custom solution which will cost effective from client perspective.

If anyone have an requirement, then please contact on our official Skype id.

Skype id: app.pep

Looking forward to serve you with our cost effective services.

Regards,
    -Hrushi
  • hrushihrushi subscriber Posts: 0
    you can also contact us on email id : hrushi@sourcepep.com
  • DianaPerkDianaPerk subscriber Posts: 7
    Hi,

Do you still looking for web developer? IF so then consult with FATbit team.FATbit is a MaestroKnown for creating websites that are guarded with peerless business solutions. The company has strong foothold in crafting ideas & shaping websites as per individual business goals.For more information visit http://www.fatbit.com