WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

need a merchant account?

TaylorFergusonTaylorFerguson subscriber Posts: 3
edited June 2014 in Sales
My name is Taylor and I am interested in servicing your processing needs for your company. Processing can be a big issue in this industry for high volume companies as you know. The three things we offer that most processors can't is the ability to eliminate reserves completely, raise accounts to seven figure caps, and offer competitive pricing in this niche market. In addition to this we also have the ability to work both domestically and internationally. We would love the opportunity to show you what we can do.

Merchant Global, LLC
Taylor.Ferguson@MerchantGlobal.org
cell: 949-584-7885
fax: 866-924-6165
web: www.merchantglobal.org

Comments

• TaylorFergusonTaylorFerguson subscriber Posts: 3
    My name is Taylor and I am interested in servicing your processing needs for your company. Processing can be a big issue in this industry for high volume companies as you know. The three things we offer that most processors can't is the ability to eliminate reserves completely, raise accounts to seven figure caps, and offer competitive pricing in this niche market. In addition to this we also have the ability to work both domestically and internationally. We would love the opportunity to show you what we can do.

Merchant Global, LLC
    Taylor.Ferguson@MerchantGlobal.org
    cell: 949-584-7885
    fax: 866-924-6165
    web: www.merchantglobal.org