WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Final Goal

AtomicSheepAtomicSheep subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Selecting a Business
Hello, i have a vision which i ultimately want to achieve however its too big for one man to achieve, for the moment i have been concentrating my efforts on a very modest and basic business to dip my toes so to speak, earn some money and gain some confidence in my ability to actually complete something. Here is the problem however, i have a few other things which i have made a start on and have made significant progress on but each of these are multi year endeavours in their own right to be able to finish and can become independent businesses. I may be just being impatient but I feel disappointed that I’m not making much direct headway towards my final goal. These things I’m learning and completing are great, interesting and all that but they seem like distractions. It seems I’m using these other things as self development ventures. On the flip side, without these I perhaps would not have been able to even have the bigger vision in the first place. The question is how do I know whether I’m wasting my time on pursuits which are not directly contributing to my final goal or whether they are necessary steps which K must complete to get to my final destination?

Comments