WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

i have $500 000 contract and looking for 50/50 partner -

BozzyBozzy subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in Growth Funding
HelloI'm a finishing carpentry contractor from Vancouver, Canada and I've decided to expand into United States. All i do is multi-unit residential construction - towers, low rises and townhomes. I have a formed a corporation in California and have a ''B'' contractors license. I have signed a $500 000 contract to do finish carpentry on a high rise in San Diego that starts in June. That's the first of the 4 towers this developer has planned. I would like $25 000 for 50% share of the company. That would cover my expansion expenses.This is a very low risk investment. I'm not looking for a lot of money because getting the right person is much more important in the long run. I am looking someone is responsible to manage day to day operations of the business - mostly organizing the sub-contractors and making sure their work meets industry standards. I'm planning to spend about 10 days/month in San Diego to train you/sub-contractors and make sure everything is running smoothly. Possibly more during the first few months.The business is very simple. We work with big developers that always pay on time. All we provide is labor. We hire sub-contractors and make sure their work is performed in a timely manner and meets industry standards. Our expenses are almost non-existent since we don't need an office or tools. Let me know a little about your self and why you would be a good fit. Thank you

Comments