WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Want to expand your site to the Swedish market?

FselFsel subscriber Posts: 4
edited May 2014 in Home-Based Businesses
I am looking for web-entrepreneurs that want to expand ther business inte the Swedish market and have a good partner in Sweden.

I am also an web-entrepreneur here in Sweden and i have a big network, good connections and i run a couple of big sites with good trafic.

Send me a pm or email if you want to look at how we can build your site here in Sweden.

/Fredrik
fredrik@slash8.se

Comments

• sleeslee subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi to my fellow entrepreneurs,My name is Sarah and I have an idea for a productivity app/site wherein the user pays a flat fee of $10 to have a virtual assistant make a phone call on his behalf. Say for example the user wants to find out why his frequent flyer miles weren't credited to his account, but doesn't want to wait on hold until a rep takes the call. As an absolute noob, I don't know if it'd be better to develop this idea as a website, a phone app or both. I really thank you for any ideas!'