WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Painting Addresses on Curbs - Good Idea?

Timbo6585Timbo6585 subscriber Posts: 3
edited May 2014 in Selecting a Business
Going door to door offering to paint their address on their curb for them.
Not very glamorous.  Very menial actually.  But I do believe there is money to be found in it.  Charge $10 a pop and only if you line up 10 to do a day, that`s $100 gross for maybe an hour or two of work.
Just an idea I`m considering here.  What`s everyone think of it?  I know that I would have to check with the city to make sure that no permits or anything like that are required, any other legal stuff I`d have to consider?
Anyone think it`s a dumb idea?  I`m currently working as a pizza delivery man, which explains where the idea came from.  Believe me, if everyone had their address painted on the curb the world would be just a little bit better.  I deliver pizzas, think how much more serious it is for paramedics who have trouble finding the right house.  I don`t know, I think it`d work, but I`d like to hear peoples feedback, suggestions, criticisms.  I`d probably just simply promote it by going door to door or with doorhangers.
Thanks for the feedback!

Comments